Welcome to the Mahogany, Inc. blog! We hope you’re enjoying our brand new website. Here on our blog, we’ll be posting weekly blog posts with information about our services, projects, and industry related news of interest.
If this is your first time interfacing with us, allow us to introduce ourselves!
Mahogany, Inc. is a general contractor specializing in quality construction for projects across a wide range of industries. Below is our list of services.
- General Contracting
- Architectural Millwork
- Historic Wood Restoration
- Plastic Laminate
- Doors, Frames, Hardware
- Laboratory Casework
- Miscellaneous Specialities
- Certified by the Architectural Woodwork Institute
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise
- Certified under the Small Business Association’s North American Industry Classification System in the following (among others):
- Commercial and Industrial Building Construction
- Finish Carpentry
- Drywall and Insulation
- Painting and Wall Covering
- New Multifamily Housing
Mahogany, Inc. was founded in 1991 by Baltimore native Jeff Hargrave. Hargrave has been recognized by Baltimore’s Smart CEO Circle of Excellence of one of the city’s top 10 CEOs. He is also:
- Chapter Chair for the Associated Builders & Contractor’s Baltimore Chapter
- Chapter Chair for the Associated General Contractors
- An active member of the Maryland Minority Contractors Association
We are located in southwest Baltimore, employ 100 persons, and are one of the largest minority owned businesses in the state of Maryland. Our mission is to be the most successful construction company in Maryland that serves its customers as well as takes care of its employees.
We’ve done contracting and construction projects on facilities in a wide range of industries throughout Maryland. You can find the full list at our projects page, but here are a few examples of some of the projects we’ve had a hand in.
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore
- University of Maryland Baltimore Dental School
- Queen Anne’s Medical Park
- Orchard Street Church
- Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins
- Walter Reed Medical Center
- MD Forensics Medical Center
Make sure to check back with our blog every week for the latest industry related information. For more information, you can contact us at 410.727.0334, or at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!